Business is a professional, clean & personal blogging skin tailored to be exceptional on b2evolution CMS. Not only is its modern design is pleasing to the eyes, but it packs a robust, yet easy-to-use back-end system, all managed through skin settings in b2evolution's back-office. Perfect choice for your personal, niche, corporate, marketing, authority or any type of creative blog / magazine.
It is highly customizable so it can match your personal taste. Enjoy plenty of awesome features, such as a variety of post layout options, numerous sidebar & footer widgets, and plenty of color, background and other skin customization options.
Front page layout
Regular posts layout
Mini-blog posts Layout
Media Page Layout
Responsive layout at different widths
Some of the Features:
- Fully Responsive Design
- Unlimited Color Schemes
- Unlimited Background Color
- Top Bar Header Elements
- Smooth Sticky Top Bar with Logo
- Responsive Mobile Menu
- Full Width Elements
- Unlimited Sidebars Layout
- Standard Blog Layout
- Mini Blog Layout
- Full Post, Sidebar, and Grid
- List Layout Full Width
- Blog Layout Full Width
- Blog Large Media
- Blog Small Media
- Photo Index Style Masonry
- One Column
- Right Sidebar
- Left Sidebar
- Footer Widget
- Social Icon
- Back to top button
- Crossbrowser Compatible
- Free Updates and new features.
- Optimized for b2evolution 7.x
- Optimized for b2evolution 6.3.x to 6.x.x
- Updated CSS and JS thumbprints for this skin's plugins and libraries
- Fix for floated images in content
- Improved default style for "About Author" widget
- Item Single widget enabled for additional back-office customization on disp=single
- Modified back-office customization titles for easier use
- Added translation notes for easier skin translation (multilanguage compatibility)
- New fonts
- New cover image positions on posts
- Masonry layout improved/simplified - removed unnecessary sections
- Added four columns option for Masonry layout
- Fixed word wrapping on narrow sections
- More user-friendly background customizaiton options of the skin
- Additional small skin fixes
- New Masonry layout on Posts page
- List layout fix for all list-type widgets
- New layout system for widgets. Users can now apply different layouts for various widgets, with a small use of Bootstrap's grid system.
Could it be, that the skin is not running with b2evolution 6.10.6-stable?
i don’t understand the naming convention with the downloadable versions here
i would expect version 7.3.4 being the latest version, but why then is it ordered between 1.3.1. and 6.3.5.?
probably it would be helpful, if you added dates of production maybe in the brackets next to the volume of the file. that would have answered my question.
One more point: for users it would be extremly helpful if the latest changes would be documented in the Update Log … working 1.3.1. and i wonder, if i should upgrade to a later version now??
I refered to the ‘Update log’ above. Documentation there ends with version v1.3.1-stable and there is no mention of what is added / changed in version 6.3.5 or version 7.3.4.
How should one decide if it is needed or worth to replace for example a v1.3.1-based clone that some people might use?
I seem to have an install issue with version 7.3.4. (but don’t have time to verify before weekend). Version 6.3.5. installation did work …
@ramadama ok, the log has been updated.